Sunday, August 7, 2011

What's in a handbag


A good friend of mine gave me the idea for this little blog, as she has (unfortunately) split up from her partner and is left with a ‘man drawer’ in her kitchen that needs to be cleared out, so the questions about what do I do with 3 packets of plasterboard screws would appear on Facebook.
A woman’s handbag has always been a ‘no go’ area for men, don’t ask me why, I have never gone there.  Now I feel empowered enough to brave that journey, go against taboo and venture into a voyage of discovery.
As Captain Kirk said, “to go where no man has gone before”, I will make that voyage and report back; I can foresee many dangers on this trip into the unknown, from physical (broken fingers, handbag battery etc.) to the psychological perils, as yet to be ascertained. 
Wish me luck my friends…

Read my other posts on the contents of handbags

No comments:

Post a Comment