JULY 26, 2010 LEAVE A COMMENT
It’s Monday, which means it’s a working day, which in turn means I’m guaranteed to find a vast number of oddities in my handbag. I do tend to change my handbag on Fridays when I go out with the kids, but over the last few months my work bag, change bag and weekend bag have all appeared to morph into one.
A quick handbag audit has thus revealed the following:
- My purse. Which is a good thing, otherwise I wouldn’t be buying yet more blue milk at Tesco on the way home from work. Or lunch. Or I guess the three teas from Starbucks that I’ll likely need to get me through the afternoon.
- My nearly-done-hope-to-get-some-more-for-my-birthday bottle of Lola by Marc Jacobs
- A grey plastic horse that LMB got free with his CBeebies magazine. It winds up and gallops and everything!
- A squished clementine and 6 raisins. At least three of them regurgitated. Though not by me, I must add.
- Car keys.
- Our camera, which I took to the cinema yesterday. Yes, the cinema. But Super Daddy said no taking photos allowed. Though LPP and I were stealth and did manage to sneak in a cheeky photo beside the massive Toy Story cardboard cut-outs whilst Super Daddy queued for popcorn.
- Four birthday candles.
- A plastic spoon.
- An empty tube of hand cream.
- A mini pot of Sudocrem.
- Three biros.
- A Bob the Builder pull up.
- My hairbrush. Complete with missing handle.
- My diary.
- A half eaten pack of mints.
- A hastily scribbled list which reads, “Fancy Dress Day 28th July, Family Fun Day 28th August, Nursery closed 2nd August.” I’m glad there was a nursery reference on that one, otherwise I may have come to the office on the 28th dressed as Wilma from the Flintstones.
And that’s it.
Which begs the question…”Where is my phone?”
I suspect I’ll find that in LMBs washing basket later!